Summer AuPair in Spain
Once again in January we started working with the summer AuPair placements in Spain. There are already many Spanish host families who have requested us their next summer aupair.
If you have 1 to 3 months, you want to learn Spanish, live with a Spanish family and spend time with the children you can apply to the summer aupair program in Spain.
Requirements to be a summer aupair in Spain:
- Be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Be available from 1 to 3 months.
- You have a good level of English and basic/good Spanish.
- You have experience in child care. We need two references!
- You’re in good health. We need a medical certificate.
- You have no criminal record. We need a certificate
- You can start in May, June, July or August. You decide!
What do we offer?
- Host families, the main ones being repeat customers, so they have references from their previous aupairs.
- Support in making your application. Personal interview to find out more about your expectations.
- Advice during the selection of the host family.
- Contact details of other au pairs in the same area (s).
- Support throughout your stay.
- Certificate of au pair stay
How can you apply?
You can contact us by email: email@example.com or fill in the online aupair application form.
You can contact us by phone, whatsapp or skype.