How to become an Au Pair in Spain
You are in the right place. Servihogar is an aupair agency located in Spain with more than 12 years of experience ready to help you. To apply with a reputable agency is always a guarantee. You can watch this video with 5 reasons to use an IAPA registered aupair agency
First thing, we help you to collect all the necessary documents to make your aupair application
Once your application is fulfilled, we will contact you to clarify doubts and we will begin to select host families candidates matching your profile and requests. We will send you all families who show interest in talking to you and we will arrange an interview with those you want. We call this the matching process.
After the interview, if you both agree on the matching, you will have to organize your trip to Spain. We will help you in case you have to get a visa as an aupair for Spain and to get in contact with your Spanish school.
Since you arrive you will have assistance during all your stay and we will provide you with the contact details of other aupairs in Spain.
Welcome to Spain!
Last 10 Posts
- Foreigners’ Identity Number – NIE – Número de Identificación de Extrajeros
- 5 Reasons to use an IAPA registered au pair agency
- Au Pair matching process
- School holidays in Spain
- Spanish Clichés
- Meeting other Au Pairs in Spain
- One Day trips for Au Pairs in Madrid: Segovia, Toledo and Avila
- Au Pair questions to ask on Interview
- Requirements to obtain an au pair visa to Spain
- Au Pair Spain: handicrafts for Halloween