Au Pair Spain school year
- Age 18 – 30 years.
- Minimum stay: 3 months, families preferences are 6 or 12 months.
- Experience in childcare/babysitting (demonstrable with 2 childcare references).
- Good/Fluent knowledge of English.
- Have ability to interact with all family members.
- Love children.
- Good health: we will need a health certificate issued no more than 3 months to your departure date.
- Au Pair/Student Visa if you are not an European Citizen.
Au Pair: works for 25 – 30 hours per week (generally 5 hours per day) plus one or two night babysitting. Usually Saturday and Sunday free.
- Pocket Money: 70€ per week.
Au Pair Plus: works as an Au Pair, but for 30+ up to 40 hours per week plus one or two nights babysitting. Usually 1, 5 days off, from Saturday afternoon.
- Pocket Money: Between 75€ up to 120€ per week.
Usually host families only ask 1 night of babysitting and give you a reasonable notice.
- 1 week holidays paid after 6 months worked.
- Monthly Transport ticked paid by families in big cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Bilbao, etc.
- Free weekly time to attend spanish classes.
Language Assistant: teaching English to family members. Working hours 15-20 hours per week from Monday to Friaday. Weekends free. No babisitting. Pocket money: 50€/ week.
What is not included in the AuPair / Language Assistant program:
- You are responsible for payment health insurance if you are not a European Citizen. – European citizens must bring their European Insurance Card.
- You are responsible for payment Language course.
- You are responsible for payment Journey to and from Spain.
What we offer
- We are working with au pair program in Spain for many years. Most of our families are repeated clients.
- You can choose the family of your preference.
- You will receive all family information: Family application, AuPair weekly time table, “dear au pair leter” and pictures of family and house (common areas and au pair room).
- You will have the opportunity to talk with family previous au pairs.
- We offer you support not only during placement procedure also once you are in Spain.