We are working with au pair placements in Spain from January 2015, we already have host families looking for Au Pair Candidates.
- Age 18 – 30 years.
- Minimum stay: 3 months, families´ preferences are 6 or 12 months.
- Experience in childcare/babysitting (demonstrable with 2 childcare references).
- Good/Fluent knowledge of English.
- Have ability to interact with all family members.
- Love children.
- Good health: we will need a health certificate issued no more than 3 months to your departure date.
Au Pair Spain 2015 – Programme Information
Au Pair: works for 25 – 30 hours per week (generally 5 hours per day) plus one or two night babysitting. Usually Saturday and Sunday free.
- Pocket Money: 65-70€ per week.
Au Pair Plus: works as an Au Pair, but for 30+ up to 40 hours per week plus one or two nights babysitting. Usually 1, 5 days off, from Saturday afternoon.
- Pocket Money: Between 75€ up to 100€ per week.
Usually host families only ask 1 night of babysitting and give you a reasonable notice.
- 1 week holidays paid after 6 months worked.
- Monthly Transport ticked paid by families in big cities : Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Bilbao, etc.
- Free weekly time to attend spanish classes.
Language Assistant: teaching English to family members. Working hours 15-20 hours per week from Monday to Friaday. Weekends free. No babisitting. Pocket money: 50€/ week.
What is not included in the AuPair / Language Assistant program
- You are responsible for payment health insurance if you are not a European Citizen. – European citizens must bring their European Insurance Card.
- You are responsible for payment Language course.
- You are responsible for payment Journey to and from Spain.
What we offer
We are working with Au Pair programme in Spain for many years. Most of our families are repeated clients.
You can choose the family of your preference.
You will receive all family information: Family application, AuPair weekly time table, “dear au pair leter” and pictures of family and house (common areas and au pair room).
You will have the opportunity to talk with family previous au pairs.
We offer you support not only during placement procedure also once you are in Spain.
If you are interested clik here for more information or contact us via email: email@example.com Subjet: AuPair Spain. We will inform you about all docuemts requested to have a complete au pair application for Spain.
What do you think?