Au Pair Application Spain – Download documents
Applying for an au pair position is just like applying for a job program abroad. The best profiles are chosen by the top families. Please take care to return complete documentation.
You can fill-in pdf documents if you have Acrobat Reader installed on you computer/laptop.
- Au Pair Application Form + AuPair Agreement
- A ‘Dear Family’ Letter about yourself, your family, your schooling/university, your experience with looking after children, your hobbies and interests and any
plans that you have for your future.
- Pictures: Please add some pictures of yourself for our families to see your very best smile! If possible, use photos of you interacting with children. Maybe a
photo of you ‘in action’ showing your favourite sport or hobby!
- 2 written childcare references. The written references must contain the name, address (including email and telephone number) of the referee and be signed and dated. You should obtain a reference from one of your teachers, a reference from a previous or current employer and a reference from a neighbour whose children you have looked after.
- Police check. You must apply for the police check in your home country.
- A medical certificate/letter from your doctor confirming your state of health, both mental and physical and no more than 3 months old.
- Copy of passport and, if relevant, copy of: driver’s license, first aid, childcare qualifications, certificates etc.
As soon as we had received all documents we will contact you.
If you are citizen of: Germany, Holland, Poland and France. We have partner agencies which we cooperate with since many years ago, you can write us and we will give you their contact details in order to apply to the Au Pair program in Spain.